Iranians are physically protecting civilian infrastructure targeted by President Trump's threats.
The Iranian regime is mobilizing its citizens to defend key sites.
President Trump has issued a severe warning regarding potential consequences for Iran.

Atlas AI
People in Iran formed human chains around bridges and power plants after authorities urged citizens to shield sites President Donald Trump has said the United States could strike if Tehran does not meet his demands, according to multiple reports that cited photos carried by state and local media. The demonstrations focused on civilian infrastructure that Trump specifically referenced in recent social media posts.
The latest escalation followed a Tuesday message from Trump on Truth Social in which he wrote, “a whole civilization will die tonight, never to be brought back again,” adding, “we will find out tonight, one of the most important moments in the long and complex history of the World.” In the same post, Trump repeated his claim that there has been regime change in Iran, saying “different, smarter, and less radicalized minds prevail” and suggesting “maybe something revolutionarily wonderful can happen, WHO KNOWS?”
Iran’s government responded publicly after Trump’s post. Regime spokesperson Esmaeil Baqaei wrote on X: “The power of a ‘CIVILIZED’ nation’s culture, logic, and faith in its righteous cause will undoubtedly prevail over the logic of brute force. A nation that has every faith in the righteousness of its path shall harness all its capacities and capabilities to safeguard its rights and legitimate interests.”
Trump’s warnings built on earlier statements made Sunday, when he posted an expletive-laden message on Truth Social that included: “Open the F—-in’ Strait, you crazy bastards, or you’ll be living in Hell—JUST WATCH!” He later wrote that “Tuesday will be Power Plant Day, and Bridge Day,” describing potential attacks on Iran’s civilian infrastructure.
At the same time, accounts differed on whether diplomacy was still active. The New York Times cited unnamed Iranian officials who said Tehran halted negotiations after Trump’s latest threat earlier Tuesday, while the Tehran Times reported talks remained open. D. ”
Military developments were also reported Tuesday. Multiple outlets, citing unnamed U.S. officials, said the U.S. military struck military sites on Kharg Island in the Persian Gulf, where Iran exports 90% of its oil.
S. S. Air Force pilot flying in an F-15E fighter jet that was shot down over Iran Friday; the other pilot was rescued shortly after the aircraft went down. S. rejected a new 10-point plan from Iran to end the war. Trump said it was a step in the right direction but needed to include “free traffic of oil, and everything else,” while the plan’s details were described as unclear and Iran has previously said recognition of its sovereignty over the strait must be part of any agreement.
Experts have warned that strikes on civilian infrastructure, as Trump has threatened, could amount to war crimes, according to the reports. Trump told reporters Monday he was “not at all” concerned about the possibility of being charged with war crimes.
